TO PAY IN US DOLLARS CLICK HERE.
This qualification is delivered online and can be completed at your convenience, to suit your schedule.
Following successful completion, you will be qualified to offer facials for cancer patients in your salon, spa, clinic or rooms.
You will be given access to
- Cancer Awareness Level 1 online learning
- Your fully referenced, evidence-based 56 page cancer awareness workbook
- Advanced Cancer Awareness online learning
- Your fully referenced Advanced Cancer Awareness workbook
- Oncology Touch Therapies - theory and practice online learning
- Your fully referenced Oncology Touch Therapies Theory and Practice workbook
- Practical Training in Oncology Lifting and Rejuvenating Facial online learning
- Your fully referenced, evidence-based 52 page Oncology Lifting and Rejuvenating Practical Workbook - detailing the routines and ways in which they should be adapted according to the needs of the client
- online assessment
- live online session with a Jennifer Young tutor
- case study assessment during live online sessions with a Jennifer Young tutor
- coaching and guidance will be given during the live tutor sessions
Before being eligible to complete this course and become certified you will need either:
You will need to provide a copy of your certificate to us by email.
3 massage for cancer patients case studies are assessed prior to certification. Models for case studies have to have been diagnosed with cancer in the past, they do not need to be actively in treatment for cancer but it is fine to work with those who are.
Full support is given throughout the case study process and we will help you to find case studies in your area if you are unable to find some willing volunteers.
You will receive accredited certification upon successful completion of the oncology course.
About Jennifer Young
Jennifer Young, founder of www.BeautyDespiteCancer.com, has been teaching enhanced hygiene standards for decades. She brought professional oncology touch therapy qualifications and specialist skincare for cancer patients to the beauty and holistic world.
Prior to joining the spa community, Jennifer was responsible for enforcing the law regarding control of cross infection. During her time working for the organisation that writes and upholds the law governing infection control, Jennifer added post-graduate qualifications in Occupational Health and Law to her first degree in Biology. Working internationally, she has helped global organisations to protect their teams as well as their clients.
The Jennifer Young Post Graduate Diplomas in Oncology Touch Therapies have hygiene standards at their heart. Jennifer believes that everyone deserves these higher standards of infection control.