5 reasons for Therapists to Train with the Jennifer Young Training SchoolSep 15, 2020
Have an opinion? Share it
- We provide accredited online training that allows you to welcome cancer patients to your salon, clinic or rooms.
- Our accredited cancer massage courses (and other oncology therapy courses) are available nationwide from the comfort of your own home.
- Jennifer Young is the expert
- Jennifer Young knows the therapy industry and your new client group
- Jennifer Young is trusted. It is the recognised brand for those affected by cancer and their carers
1. We provide accredited online training that allows you to welcome cancer patients to your salon, clinic or rooms.
Our cancer massage and other oncology touch therapy courses are accredited by professional body, FHT. We offer 16 accredited qualifications – all postgraduate diplomas.
3. Jennifer Young is the expert
Jennifer Young has a BSc (Hons) in Biology and is an experienced microbiologist, is a qualified and practicing nutritional therapist, an associate member of the Royal Society of Medicine, a qualified aromatherapist, beauty therapist and product formulator. She has two post-graduate qualifications in health-related fields, has been accepted by the courts as an expert witness for occupational health cases and has been active in medical research. She is the creator of Defiant Beauty, specialist skincare for those affected by cancer, founder of www.BeautyDespiteCancer.com and author of ‘Recognise Yourself’ a beauty and well-being guide for those living with and beyond cancer.
4. Jennifer Young knows the therapy industry and your new client group
Jennifer Young has years of experience of managing the interface between the therapy industry and your new client group, ensuring that the treatment is the best it can possibly be, both for you and your clients. "I have experience of being treated and consulted by a therapist trained by Jennifer Young and I can tell you there is a world of difference from those who haven't. The subtleties of questions, understanding of treatments, understanding of sensitivities and vulnerabilities.”
5. Jennifer Young is trusted. It is the recognised brand for those affected by cancer and their carers
The Jennifer Young Training School has some excellent links with hospitals, hospices, and support groups. We always invite models to in-spa training, places usually fill very quickly as the specialist products and treatments are known, trusted and loved. We can help you to find case studies (usually you are required to carry out 3 case studies per therapy) before certificates are issued. We provide full guidance and support throughout the case study process (and beyond).
Have an opinion? Share it