Postgraduate Diploma in Facial Trinity
Discover how to deliver and adapt our specially designed Facial Trinity safely for anyone with cancer, from diagnosis to treatment and recovery, on our accredited course from industry leader, Jennifer Young
Accredited - Certified - 35 CPD points
Taught by experts
This course is available through our platinum membership planSIGN UP
Evidence of the benefits of oncology facial trinity
- Reduced anxiety, depressed mood and anger in breast cancer patients
- Increased vigour (breast cancer patients)
- Reduced mood disturbances and perceived stress levels
- Improved sleep quality
- Improved quality of life (breast cancer patients)
- Reduced pain and improvement of mood, reduced stress levels
- Reduced perception of pain, nausea and increased relaxation after 10 minute (5 minute per foot) foot massage
- Pain intensity, pulse rate, and respiratory rate significantly reduced immediately after the massages. At study entry, the massage group reported higher pain intensity, which decreased by 42% (25% reduction in the control group)
- Reduced anxiety scores, depression, general fatigue, reduced motivation fatigue, and emotional fatigue
- Reduced depression and improved sleep
- Reduced heart rate and lower blood pressure
- Decrease in physical discomfort, group fatigue, and mood disturbance.
The effect of massage on mood disturbances was greater when treated continuously by the same therapist
- Reduced depression and hostility, increased urinary dopamine, serotonin values, natural killer cell number and lymphocytes in breast cancer patients
- Reduced mood disturbances and perceived stress levels (breast cancer patients)
Full references are provided as standard in Jennifer Young Training materials.
Become qualified to offer facials for cancer patients in your salon, spa, clinic or rooms. This qualification is delivered online and can be completed at your convenience, to suit your schedule.
The Holistic Trinity Facials course is our most comprehensive facials course. You will gain three post-graduate qualifications.
The Trinity Facials course is our most comprehensive facials course. You will gain three post-graduate qualifications:
Jennifer Young’s postgraduate diploma Facial Trinity is a certified qualification designed to give spa therapists, beauty practitioners and healthcare workers the understanding, knowledge and confidence to provide these three specially designed facials to clients going through the different stages of cancer, without requiring medical consent.
However, we know, through evidence-based research, that when someone is going through cancer treatment, living with cancer or recovering from it, touch treatments can have a powerful physical, mental and emotional impact on health and wellbeing. That can range from the emotional and psychological impact of diagnosis and treatment, to skincare problems such as extremely dry and sensitive skin.
This course at the Jennifer Young Training School is combination of online learning and the supported completion of case studies. Through it, you will learn about the biology of cancer, the science of its treatments, the biological drivers of resulting side-effects, and how to adapt and deliver the Jennifer Young Facial Trinity, including the Jennifer Young Holistic Facial, the lifting and Rejuvenating Facial, and the Essential Crystal Scalp and Facial Therapy, safely and confidently.
What the course includes
What you will receive
Cancer Awareness Level 1
Advanced Cancer Awareness
Oncology Touch Therapies - theory and practice online learning
Work with cancer patients
use your skills to help those affected by cancer
Learn with the experts
understand the why as well as the what and the how