TO PAY IN US DOLLARS CLICK HERE.
This qualification is delivered online and can be completed at your convenience, to suit your schedule.
Following successful completion, you will be qualified to offer massage for cancer patients in your salon, spa, clinic or rooms.
You will be given access to
- Cancer Awareness Level 1 online learning
- Your fully referenced, evidence-based 56 page cancer awareness workbook
- Advanced Cancer Awareness online learning
- Your fully referenced Advanced Cancer Awareness workbook
- Oncology Touch Therapies - theory and practice online learning
- Your fully referenced Oncology Touch Therapies Theory and Practice workbook
- Practical Training in Oncology Massage online learning
- Your fully referenced, evidence-based 50 page Oncology Massage Practical Workbook - detailing the routines and ways in which they should be adapted according to the needs of the client
- online assessment
- live online session with a Jennifer Young tutor
- case study assessment during live online sessions with a Jennifer Young tutor
- coaching and guidance will be given during the live tutor sessions
Before being eligible to complete this course and become certified you will need either:
- Level 3 Massage
- Level 3 Beauty including massage
You will need to provide a copy of your certificate to us by email.
3 massage for cancer patients case studies are assessed prior to certification. Models for case studies have to have been diagnosed with cancer in the past, they do not need to be actively in treatment for cancer but it is fine to work with those who are.
Full support is given throughout the case study process and we will help you to find case studies in your area if you are unable to find some willing volunteers.
You will receive accredited certification upon successful completion of the oncology massage course.
About The Jennifer Young Training School
Together we ensure that anyone being treated for, living with or recovering from cancer, receives the skincare and wellbeing support they need and with the help of expertly trained and cancer touch qualified spa therapists, beauty therapists, aestheticians and healthcare practitioners.