You will also learn NLP Coaching Techniques:
1. Representational Systems – A look at how we process information and ‘map our world’ ensuring that you relate to the client in a way that suits them using visual, auditory and kinaesthetic language patterns.
2. Meta Programmes – Review six key meta programmes and develop methods of utilising your knowledge of these in a coaching environment.
3. The Circle of Excellence – Understand and practice this method of anchoring positive thoughts and using it to help the client get the best out of themselves.
4. Reframing – Use this technique to turn a clients negative beliefs around and using them to create positive beliefs.
5. Presuppositions – Use presupposition statements to develop a positive thought process for your lovely clients.
6. Negative Presuppositions – Identify negatives in the language used by your client, reframe them and start to phase them out. An emphasis on the importance of removing negative language from our own conversations to ensure we do not endorse negative thinking
7. NLP Coaching Model – A set process of NLP Coaching to follow; with a chance to practice what has been learnt throughout the session in a safe environment.
At the end of this NLP Coaching Skills training course you will be able to:
Define what NLP Coaching is and how it relates to values and beliefs
Help a client to develop well-formed outcomes that work
Follow core techniques and tools for NLP success in coaching
Construct and run an effective NLP Coaching Session
Frequently Asked Questions
How is this course delivered?
How long does this course take?
Is this a CPD course?
Will I be able to gain insurance for my work as an NLP practitioner?
Is this course accredited?
Can I do anything other than NLP?
Do I need to be techy to access this qualification?
How do I get support?
How am I assessed?
What happens when I am qualified?
The Jennifer Young Diploma of Hormonal Wellness Mentoring and Coaching
Sign up today to receive weekly tips, inspiration, and industry highlights.