Prefer to pay in full? Click here
The Jennifer Young Postgraduate Diploma in Therapeutic Oncology Massage is a certified qualification accredited by the Federation of Holistic Therapists and designed to ease the side effects of cancer treatment, improve coping mechanisms and enhance quality of life.
It uses acupressure points, oncology skincare and aromatherapy to enhance therapists' core learning and adapt the treatment to the individual, focusing on nine core areas including relaxation, sleep, focus, energy, confidence, headaches, nausea, holistic wellness and calm, through a combination of dedicated oils and targeted acupressure points.
You will be given access to
- Control of Cross Infection in a Post-COVID World Course
- Cancer Awareness Level 1 Course
- Your fully referenced, evidence-based 56-page cancer awareness workbook
- Advanced Cancer Awareness Course
- Introduction to Touch Course
- Therapeutic Oncology Massage Course
- Your fully referenced Therapeutic Oncology Massage workbook
- Therapeutic Oncology Massage - theory and practice online learning
- Your fully referenced Therapeutic Oncology Massage theory and practice workbook
- Practical training in Therapeutic Oncology Massage online learning
- Your fully referenced, evidence-based Therapeutic Oncology Massage practical workbook - detailing the routines and ways in which they should be adapted according to the needs of the client.
Prerequisites for taking this course
Level 3+ in beauty therapy, covering massage
Level 3+ in holistic therapies, covering massage
Level 3+ in complementary therapies, covering massage
Individual accredited certification in body massage