For EXISTING Oncology Massage Jennifer Young Therapist ONLY - Save £250
For therapists who have already completed the Jennifer Young Postgraduate Diploma in Oncology Massage, we offer a saving of £250 on our Therapeutic Oncology Massage, which takes the therapy to the next luxurious level.
The Jennifer Young Postgraduate Diploma in Therapeutic Oncology Massage is a certified qualification accredited by the Federation of Holistic Therapists and designed to ease the side effects of cancer treatment, improve coping mechanisms and enhance quality of life.
It uses acupressure points, oncology skincare and aromatherapy to enhance therapists' core learning and adapt the treatment to the individual, focusing on nine core areas including relaxation, sleep, focus, energy, confidence, headaches, nausea, holistic wellness and calm, through a combination of dedicated oils and targeted acupressure points.
You will be given access to
- Cancer Awareness Level 1 online learning
- Your fully referenced, evidence-based 56-page cancer awareness workbook
- Therapeutic Oncology Massage online learning
- Your fully referenced Therapeutic Oncology Massage workbook
- Therapeutic Oncology Massage - theory and practice online learning
- Your fully referenced Therapeutic Oncology Massage theory and practice workbook
- Practical training in Therapeutic Oncology Massage online learning
- Your fully referenced, evidence-based Therapeutic Oncology Massage practical workbook - detailing the routines and ways in which they should be adapted according to the needs of the client.
Prerequisites for taking this course
You must have already completed our Postgraduate Diploma in Oncology Massage. If you have not, you can still train in Therapeutic Oncology Massage, however, there are additional elements to the training. You can find out more at the link below.